Blogger Bits

27 August 2005

Technical Difficulties

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been having some technical difficulties with my next post. I finished it Tuesday, but it contains raw HTML code intended to be seen by the reader. Unfortunately, Blogger is interpreting the HTML and refuses to post it because certain tags go unclosed.

Part of the problem is that the post editor is misinterpreting the "greater than" and "less than" signs in the post, intended to be viewed as HTML's ">" and "<" characters, respectively. It assumes that I want the HTML tags acted out, when in fact, I just want the reader to see it.

Hopefully some emails to Blogger Support will sort this out. Unfortunately, this will affect all future posts I have planned with HTML, so I may not be able to post for a while. Please be patient and keep checking back. In the meantime, I will be doing some long-overdue updating to my personal blog, "Randomness."

Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home